Little Frankie Are Men Dumber than Women?

The other day, my Tio Ray came

in from Texas, and he was bragging

how much money he made, over

there.

 

Well, after he shot the breeze, for a

while with Uncle Louie and the family

while downing shots of Tequila he

invited all of us out to eat.

 

Uncle ray was feeling good by then,

and asked my teenage sister, where

she wanted to go eat, since she is his

favorite niece.

 

Well, he never should have done that

because my sister paints her nails with

imitation gold dust powder. Yea, she’s

like a hawk when it comes to the finer

things in life and she’s  always ready

to raid the wallet of any man, including

Uncle Ray!

 

By now she was fattening up poor

Uncle Ray for the kill, smiling and

building him Up for the fall. Suddenly,

she said, “I want seafood!” My pretty

sister had scored the first shot. “ Uncle

Ray smiled and said, “Well, if my

beautiful niece, wants seafood, then

seafood she gets!”

 

Uncle Ray, seemed a bit bewildered

when we passed up the little Mexican

seafood restaurant a few blocks down,

but he didn’t say anything. “Where, are

we going, Angel?” asked Uncle Louie.

“To the best seafood restaurant in the

City,  The Marisco Palace!” replied

my sister.

 

You should have seen uncle Louie, I

think he almost  had a heart attack, as

everyone knows that it is the ritziest

place in town. As a matter of fact, that’s

where my sister takes all her boyfriends

so that she can pluck their feathers out.

Except, for the one that slipped away

while they were dinning, and my sister

had to stay and wash dishes. Boy was

she pissed!

 

We walked in and immediately were

taken to a large table big enough for

the family. By now Uncle Ray was

sobering up and asked where the

restaurant’s  buffet was. “No, buffet

here,” said my sister, “This place is first

class only!” It was then that I saw Uncle

Ray swallow really hard, he looked just

like a rooster who had just found out he

was invited to dinner by a fox!

 

The waiter brought the menus and I saw

Uncle Ray’s eyes open wide, as he looked

over the entries. A half hour later, here

come the servers, carrying a feast fit for a

king! After we all ate, they brought Uncle

Ray the bill, and he almost passed out,

$670.37plus, tips, wow!

 

Good thing, about that time my Tia

Lisa came bouncing into the restaurant,

dragging behind her one of her rich

boyfriends. My sister Angel adores her,

and says that Tia is her role model, and

now I know why! After Tia and her “new

boyfriend,” spoke with the family, for a

while.

 

I saw Tia go into action. “Honey,

today is My nieces birthday and I think we

should pick up the tab! As she smiled and

stroked the guys hair. “Of course, I’ll take

care of it dear.” Said her new boyfriend, as

my sister also gave him big, beautiful smile,

to put the icing on the cake!

 

I saw Uncle Ray give a big sigh of relief, and

all I can say, is women are smarter that men

because like the saying goes, there’s a sucker

born every minute!

 

Regards, yours truly and for the real,

 

Little Frankie Six-Years Old

 

Frank Solis Copyright 2021

All Rights Reserved

.

Comments

Popular Posts