Are Adults Getting Dumber?

Ever since I began understanding
Spanglish, which is the preferred
language spoken by my family, I
have been noticing some funny
things at home.

For one, all I hear is listen to your
parents, listen to your elders, blah,
blah, blah. But how can you listen
to your elders, when it seems that
they don’t even know what they’re
doing?

For example, cousin Rudy was
watching these naked people on
TV, until Tia walked in and then
he quickly switched channels to
the cartoons, which is my channel.

And Uncle Louie sometimes goes
out with his friends to a bar
where women dance naked real
close to them. At least that’s what
cousin Rudy says. Aren’t they
afraid that one of the dancers may
cut one loose in their faces? Yuck!

Uncle Louie, also takes a lot of
money when he goes out with his
buddies and always comes back
broke. Well, I guess at least the
dancers boyfriends are getting
some benefit.

Sadly, not even Tia is all there.
She had a party with her friends
and they were eating brownies
that were filled with green stuff.

Then they began acting all crazy.
They were laughing at each other
and yelling that they had caught
the munchies, so I became
worried and almost called 911!

So, now you see my point. Us
children are supposed to listen
to adults, but adults do crazy
things.

I think we kids are smarter, cause
fun to us is playing with our toys,
like riding bikes and what we
consider sexy and cool is, eating
pizza, ice cream, and chocolate
cake.

Not waiting for some dancer
to take our hard-earned money
so she can go spend it on her
boyfriend, that’s not very smart
of an adult, that’s called Pendejo!


Frank Solis Copyright 2020
All Rights Reserved









Frank Solis Copyright 2020
All Rights Reserved






Comments

Popular Posts